3.05.2012

funny stuff

i needed a good laugh today.  luckily, erica is my blog partner and sends me web links to 1) motivate me 2) inform me 3) humor me 4) inspire me 5) scare me and/or 6) make me pee my pants laughing.

today she sent me one that fit the #6 category.

this link will take you to Arthur Slade's blog.  (He's an author.) more specifically, it will take you to a page of his blog entitled "Odd Questions Authors Get...With Funny Answers II".  go there.  laugh. ( you might want to use the restroom first.)

and please, have a happy, laughter-filled monday.  or even a laughter filled one.  whichever is correct.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link! It never hurts to laugh!! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the laugh, Christy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes! Thank you! I will surely enjoy that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BAHAHA! It's awesome. Nice call. Miss you, lovelies. How's the collab going?

    ReplyDelete

Stay and chat with us! Share your thoughts.