11.14.2012

Photo Card--and a little cheer







It's that time of year again.  Time to order holiday cards so they will arrive in the mail on time to send them out in the mail....  Also, it's time to order photo mugs, calendars, albums, puzzles...at least that's what I buy for grandparents, godparents, aunts, uncles, dads, myself....  I also have stock in ellipses.  Anyways, I'm early.  That never happens, so I'll say it again.  I'm early-- in wishing you a happy holidays this year, including Thanksgiving, St. Nick's Day, and Christmas.  NOT that I won't be back before thany of those holidays, but you know, I have the card ready--and I was thinking of you--so... 
Best Gifts Ever Christmas
Personalize your Christmas card at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

1 comment:

  1. That is so adorable. Your boys have quite the winning smiles :)

    ReplyDelete

Stay and chat with us! Share your thoughts.