1.05.2014

Christy's 2013 Reads

Well, we clearly didn't do a lot of blogging in 2013. BUT we did spend some time reading!  Here's a list of the books Christy read in 2013:

Requiem by Lauren Oliver
Requiem (Delirium, #3)

Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)

My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
My Life Next Door (My Life ...

Sweethearts by Sara Zarr
Sweethearts

Legend, Prodigy, and Champion by Marie Lu
Legend (Legend, #1)  Prodigy (Legend, #2)   Champion (Legend, #3)

The Faerie War and the Faerie Prince by Rachel Morgan
The Faerie Prince (Creepy H...  The Faerie War (Creepy Holl...

Just One Year and Just One Day by Gayle Forman
Just One Year (Just One Day...  Just One Day (Just One Day,...

Daughter of Smoke and Bone and Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
Daughter of Smoke and Bone ...  Days of Blood and Starlight...

The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White
The Chaos of Stars

Where She Went by Gayle Forman
Where She Went (If I Stay, #2)

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
The Fault in Our Stars

Mind Games by Kiersten White
Mind Games (Mind Games, #1)

Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
Clockwork Princess (The Inf...

Lies That Bind by Laura and Lisa Roecker
The Lies That Bind (The Lia...

Boundless (Unearthly series) by Cynthia Hand
Boundless (Unearthly, #3)

Rome Sweet Home by Scott and Kimberly Hahn
Rome Sweet Home: Our Journe...

The Fullness of Truth: A Handbook for Understanding and Explaining the Catholic Faith Biblically by James M. Seghers

What Catholics Really Believe by Karl Keating
What Catholics Really Belie...

I also reread a couple of favorites including: Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins and Sophie and Carter by Chelsea Fine.


I'm looking forward to the books I'll read in 2014.  Happy reading to you all!

~Christy

2 comments:

  1. Loved seeing what you've read. I really want to read John Green's book. I'm just finishing Panic by Lauren Oliver. That's a really good contemporary story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading your comment I got on my kindle immediately to read Panic...but it's not out until March 4....I'll look forward to reading it in a couple of months! Instead I got Story of a Girl by Sara Zarr. :)

    ReplyDelete

Stay and chat with us! Share your thoughts.